Elise and Kirsty set to with a wondrous bunch of whisky and food pairings, truly showing that the result of a successful pairing is greater than the sum of its parts.
The pairings were:
- Yamazaki 12yo with miso soup
- Balvenie 12yo Doublewood with Camembert, onion and mushroom tartlets
- Jura 16yo with Creamed parsnip and sauteed scallop
- Blanton’s Gold Edition with pulled pork from Pitt Cue Co.
- Glenrothes 1995 with Lincolnshire Poachers cheese from Neal’s Yard Dairy
- Macallan 15yo Fine Oak with Rococo Chocolates’ salted chocolate toffee hazelnut praline